Dental & Vision Plus Discount Plan
Dental, Vision, and Prescription Discounts
The Careington Dental & Vision Plus Discount Plan makes it easy for members to save on an even wider range of health care services. For only $1 per month more than the Dental Plan, you can receive discounts to prescriptions at thousands of participating locations such as CVS and Walgreens. Just like the Dental Plan, you also receive discounts on eye exams and eyewear absolutely free!
- Members with health insurance or Medicare plans that don't cover dental, vision or prescriptions.
What You'll Get As a Member
Click a tab below to see detailed information about each feature included in your membership.
DentalProvided by: Careington International
Members may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care. Careington International Corporation is one of the most recognized professional dental networks in the nation and boasts a provider network of over 197,000 dental access points.
Careington Dental Network Features:
- Save 5% to 60% on most dental procedures including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings and major work such as dentures, root canals and crowns
- 5% to 20% savings on orthodontics including braces and retainers for children and adults
- 5% to 20% reduction on specialist's normal fees, such as Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics and Prosthodontics where available
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers also included
- All dentists must meet highly selective credentialing standards based on education, background, license standing and other requirements
- Members may visit any participating dentist on the plan and change providers at any time
|Procedure||Regular Cost*||Member's Cost**||Member's Savings|
|Four Bitewing X-rays||$71||$34||52%|
|Composite (White) Filling||$260||$129||50%|
|Crown(porcelain fused to noble metal)||$1,172||$620||47%|
|Complete Upper Denture||$1,718||$883||49%|
|Molar Root Canal||$1,257||$612||51%|
|Extraction (single tooth)||$204||$86||58%|
VisionProvided by: VSP Choice Access
VSP is the nation's largest eye care provider with over 44,000 participating points of care in retail and medical locations. Participating providers look for more than just vision problems. They can detect signs of serious health conditions like glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
Careington members can save 15% to 35% off eye exams and eye glasses by using the VSP Choice Access® Plan. Members will receive affordable services, savings and access to the right doctor near home or work.
VSP Vision Access Features:
- Save 15% to 35% off eye on eye exams, eyeglasses, and contacts
|Benefit||Regular Cost||Member's Cost||Member's Savings|
|Single Vision Lenses||$83||$45||$38|
Product not available in MT, VT & VA.
This is not insurance.
PrescriptionProvided by: MedImpact
Members are entitled to prescription savings offered by MedImpact. Discounts are available at over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide. Members simply present the member card at a participating pharmacy and receive immediate average savings of 15% to 60% off generic drugs and 15% to 25% off brand name prescriptions.
Members can save even more on maintenance medications through our convenient and money-saving mail service at MedVantx. Members receive savings on 90-day supplies of medications when ordered online, by phone or through the mail!
- A & P Pharmacy
- Accredo Health Group
- Apothecary Shop
- Arrow Pharmacy
and Nutrition Center
- Aurora Pharmacy
- Bakers Pharmacy
- Bartel Drugs
- Beacon Prescriptions
- Bel Air Pharmacy
- Bi-Lo Pharmacy
- Bi-Mart Pharmacy
- Brookshire Pharmacy
- Carnival Pharmacy
- City Market
- Coborns Pharmacy
- Community Pharmacy
- Costco Pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy
- Demotte Drugs Inc.
- Dillon Pharmacy
- Discount Drug Mart
- Docs Drug
- Drug Emporium
- Drug Town
- Drug Warehouse
- Econofood Pharmacy
- Family Drug
- Family Pharmacy
- Familymeds Pharmacy
- Farmer Jack Pharmacy
- Food 4 Less
- Food City Pharmacy
- Fred Meyer's
- Fruth Pharmacy
- Giant Eagle Pharmacy
- Giant Pharmacy
- Hannaford Food & Drug
- Happy Harry's
- Harps Pharmacy
- Harris Teeter Pharmacy
- Hartig Drug
- Health Partners
- Homeland Pharmacy
- Hy-Vee Pharmacy
- Ingles Pharmacy
- Kerr Drug
- King Soopers
- Kings Pharmacy
- Kinney Drugs
- Kmart Pharmacy
- Kroger Pharmacy
- Larry Lyons MD
- Longs Drug Store
- Marsh Drugs
- Martin's Pharmacy
- May Drug's Store
- Medial Arts Pharmacy
- Medical Center Pharmacy
- Med-X Drug
- Meijer Pharmacy
- Minyard Pharmacy
- Navarro Discount Pharmacy
- P&C Foods
- Pamida Pharmacy
- Park Nicollet Pharmacy
- Pathmark Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Express
- Pharmacy Plus
- Pick 'n Save
- Publix Pharmacy
- QFC Pharmacy
- Quality Markets
- Rainbow Pharmacy
- Raley's Drug Center
- Ralph's Pharmacy
- Rite Aid
- Sack 'n Save
- Sam's Club Pharmacy
- Sav-A-Center Pharmacy
- Save Mart Pharmacy
- Schnuck's Pharmacy
- Sedanos Pharmacy Discount
- Shopko Pharmacy
- Smith's Pharmacy
- Snyder's Drug Emporium
- Southern Family Market
- Stop and Shop Pharmacy
- Super 1 Pharmacy
- Super D Drug Store
- Super Foodmart Pharmacy
- Super Fresh Pharmacy
- Super RX Pharmacy
- Target Corporation
- The Medicine Shoppe
- The Pharm
- Tops Pharmacy
- Ukrops Pharmacy
- United Pharmacy
- USA Drug
- U-Save Pharmacy
- VGA Pharmacy
- Village Pharmacy
- Waldbaums Pharmacy
- Walmart Pharmacy
- Weis Pharmacy
- Winn Dixie
- Yokes Pharmacy
HearingProvided by: HearPO
HearPO is one of the largest providers of hearing health care benefits in the United States, offering members a variety of hearing aids and servies through a simple three-step process. As a member, you'll have access to discounts on hearing care services and products at over 2,700 locations.
- 30% Discount on diagnostic services included hearing exams
- Lowest Price Guarantee*: If you find a lower price at another local provider, we'll gladly beat that price by 5%.
- Financing Options with up to 12-months NO INTEREST
- 60-day no risk trial period: If you are not satisfied, return your hearing aids within the trial period for a 100% refund
- 1-year follow-up care including cleaning, adjustment and other hearing aid services
- 3-year Warranty - one of the longest you'll find anywhere - on most hearing aids, covering repairs, loss and damage**
- 1 year of free batteries (80 cell per hearing aid)
- Discounts on batteries mailed directly to your home
* Competitor coupon required for verification of price and model. Limited to manufacturers offered through the HearPO program. Local Provider quotes only will be matched.
** Some exclusions apply. Limited to one time claim for loss and damage.
Lasik Vision CorrectionProvided by: QualSight LASIK
Members gain access to a savings program within a network of more than 800 locations nationwide. Members can have LASIK vision correction surgery at a significantly reduced rate, with savings of 40% to 50% off the overall national average cost of Traditional LASIK surgery. Additionally, members can receive significant savings on procedures such as Custom Bladeless (all laser) LASIK.
LASIK can provide freedom for the majority of individuals who wear glasses or contact lenses. Since 1995, more than 16 million LASIK procedures have been performed in the US to correct near-sightedness, far-sightedness and astigmatism. There is even a procedure to correct presbyopia (when small print begins to blur) called Monovision LASIK. This procedure corrects one eye for distance and the other eye for reading.
The cost of Traditional LASIK is $935 per eye and Custom LASIK is $1,360 per eye, which is the total cost with no hidden extra fees.
QualSight Lasik Features:
- A FREE consultation to discuss the procedures available
- A preliminary screening to determine if one is a potential candidate
- Experienced surgeons who have collectively performed more than 4 million laser correction procedures
- Pre-operative exam and post-operative appointments with chosen physician
- Lifetime Assurance Plans available
- Refundable prtial-payment (even if the member decides not to have the surgery)
- Physician-recommended procedure using leading-edge, FDA-approved technoogy
- Nationwide access to credentialied and experienced ophthamologists using state-of-the-art, FDA-approved LASIK vision correction technologies
- Interest-free financing plans for up to 12 months with participating providers; or payments as low as $53 per month available to qualified candidates
The QualSight program is not an insurance program.
Efinancial Quote ReferralProvided by: Efinancial
With Efinancial, clients can now shop and compare life insurance quotes from the nation's top-rated carriers by providing life insurance quotes and fulfillment for their members. Efinancial works closely to assist members who are searching for affordable life insurance coverage.
Efinancial was created to give consumers a better way to purchase life insurance. The company was built from the ground up using the most advanced technologies to create a world-class customer experience. Efinancial emerged onto the market delivering the ability to shop online, as well as leverage an information center to get expert advice over the phone. Efinancial is one of the nation’s largest distributors of life insurance products. They are proud to be recognized by INC magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in America two years in a row.
Key Benefits of Efinancial:
- term life insurance site provides instant access to free quotes, expert advice from licensed insurance repts and the option to purchase up to $500,000 of term life insurance without a medical exam, just by answering a few health questions.
- The user-friendly site is a great resource and designed to give users access to quickly compare top-rated carriers with one easy to use tool.
- Compare life insurance quotes, determine the best carrier based on their needs, and purchase from one of the country's largest life insurance distributors.
- Save 10% by choosing an annual membership
- Include adult parents and children at college with your household plan